BERKSHIRE LEAGUE RULES 2008-2009 SEASON
Download Boys schedule here.
Download Girls 5-6 schedule here.
- All games will be (4) 8 minute quarters.
- Each team gets 4 timeouts per game.
- There is NO PRESS if a team is ahead by 20 points or more.
- All players must play in ALL county league games. If a player is not playing due to a discipline issue the coach should inform the other coach before the game begins.
- All other IAABO rules apply.
- Each team pays one official at each game. The fee is $20 per game.
- Any games that are cancelled due to weather should be rescheduled between the two teams. The home team is responsible for canceling the game. They should cancel at least two hours before the scheduled start time.
- All scores should be reported. The winning team is responsible for reporting the score.
- It is the home team coaches' responsibility to call the visiting coach to confirm game times and site.