THE COMPLETE PLAYER
- The complete player understands that academics are a first priority. Maximum effort in the classroom is expected at all times.
- POSITIVE MENTAL ATTITUDE is the foundation of a complete player.
- The complete player believes that hard work and full intensity are the tools to development and the foundation to becoming a complete player.
- The TEAM comes first: the complete player is willing to sacrifice for the benefit of the team.
- The complete player develops the ability to rebound, pass, play defense, shoot and play within the team concept, maximizing his/her individual skills to contribute to the team concept and never disrupts the team concept.
- The complete player understands the complete game (i.e. rebounding, screening, passing, defense, etc.) and understands how he/she fits in the team picture.
- The complete player works to be focused mentally at all times.
- The complete player continually sets goals for improvement. The complete player wants to improve in all facets of the game and works diligently to attain the goal.
- The complete player is responsible: he/she deals with setbacks in a positive manner. When she plays poorly or looses, she examines her game, does not blame others and works to improve.
- The complete player is receptive to coaching and understands that coaches’ criticisms are support for the players.
- The complete player is an intelligent player. He/She understands the whole game and uses his/her intelligence to help the team.
- The complete player is loyal to his/her coaches and teammates. He/She understands that commitment to the team is the highest priority.
- The complete player competes with character.
YOUR ATTITUDE DETERMINES YOUR ALTITUDE!